Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Prego Time! Great Oden's Raven!

Badabing BadaBOOM and when I mean BOOM I really mean it. I am having a baby mangs! Here are all of the pego pics!













17 Weeks

17 Weeks





22 Weeks
22 1/2 Weeks


27 Weeks



26 Weeks
28 Weeks


29 Weeks

31 Weeks
30 Weeks
30 Weeks

32 Weeks

34 Weeks


35 Weeks




36 Weeks







Right after my brother in-law gave his home coming talk in church I started to have contractions ever 4 minutes and rushed home to continue timing them. They became stronger and stronger so I called my Doc and she told me to go to the hospital to get checked! A I was there She accidentally broke my water and told me that I was having this baby either that day or the next. I was in shock! Contractions came on harder and harder so I requested the epidural :)

 See How happy I was? haha
 My nurse kept laughing at me because I kept laughing at all of the nasty things that was going on with my body. I even started laughing when I got my epidural... 
39 Weeks
 Not laughing anymore :)
 After 12 hours in the hospital in active labor Reese Ella-Jane Johansen was born and my life immediately got a million times better. My mom, Christy, Jared and cousin Camille were all in the room when she arrived.







 I prayed for many months that my children would know their Grandpa Bleak. I love this picture 


 Camille is one of my most favorite people in this world. I think we were buds up above. She came at 3 in the morning to take pictures of the birth and I cherish those so much. We were preggers together only due a couple weeks a part from each other. 

Going home was so exciting! kind of scary leaving the nurses but I was lucky I had my mom stay with me for as long as I wanted.

Her first movie was "The Dark Night" :)
First bath! we were so careful! haha
Isn't she the cutest??? 

Milk Drunk for sure!
My mom and I designed this chair! 





Just 10 days later Camille had her baby Claire and she was huge (claire that is...)! but now she is small so I call her "Tines"




















1 comment:

  1. you know when you said you were having a baby... for a split second i thought that meant AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete